Thursday, July 27, 2006

...and another reason I don't like them...


Ya know, I've been a bit perturbed at all Arabs and their ilk since 9/11. Probably should not dislike all of them, just the islamofacists. However, it seems the population is largely islamofacist or, at the least, fellow travelers.

I'd like to direct your attention to the photo above.

Would you ask your grandmother to march in some kind of gathering and carry an RPG?

And why do many of these people wear masks when they demonstrate?
Are they trying to scare us? Or are they just ashamed of themselves and their cowardly actions?
And what is all this talk from their leaders about "crusades"? I thought that ended about eight centuries ago. Perhaps their religion has frozen them in that time period. Hmmmm....religious domination and control of individuals through indoctrination and mind control.

2 comments:

Joe said...

isn't the veil to keep men from "lusting" after the women? not much of an issue with this particular jihadist, i'd say

Unknown said...

C'mon, Joe. Don't be so age-ist. She's a hot rocket-launchin' granny.

Okay, I grossed myself out.