Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Psycho Psong Psegment:


Sooo has anyone every woke up in the morning and had the lyrics/pieces of lyrics and melody of some long forgotten song running through their head? Yes, I thought so. Todays song is :

"We're So Sorry Uncle Albert
But We Haven't Done A Bloody Thing All Day
We're So Sorry Uncle Albert
But The Kettle's On The Boil And We're So Easily Called Away"

……UNCLE ALBERT/ADMIRAL HALSEY
Paul McCartney

Not even a Beatles song, its McCartney's and on McCartney's album 'Ram.' Never owned the album 'cause I always though Paul was a whusss. John was my boy. So I probably only heard this on the radio and I'm sure I've not heard it in years. I think the reason it stuck in my brain are the lines "Haven't Done A Bloody Thing All Day "and "We're So Easily Called Away". Kinda matches my disposition and much of my life. Don't know why this song surfaced in the black pool of my brain and why I've been humming and singing this one verse now for a week. Ack.

No comments: